Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Night at the Ballpark

I'm sitting here watching a Storage Wars marathon (squee!), so I thought I'd multi-task and share some pics from the Phillies Block Party I attended this past Thursday.

The Phillies Block Party was held at McFadden's, which is located in Citizen's Bank Park, home to the Philadelphia Phillies. 


The Block Party was held to raise money for Kisses For Kyle, which offers a variety of services to families fighting childhood cancer in the Delaware Valley (Pennsylvania).  I met so many nice people, and a few sports legends as well!  Check out the pictures after the jump below ("Read More >>")

xoxo,
  Kim



Cake pops anyone?


My cake pops on the auction table!

Michael Barkann (right), from Comcast SportsNet, MC-ing the night

LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles running back and Kisses for Kyle's new spokesperson

Phillies legends (L-R) Larry Bowa, Jay Johnstone and Greg Luzinski, with LeSean McCoy

Me with LeSean "Shady" McCoy; good thing I wore my tall shoes :)

Me with Vince Papale, who's rise to the NFL was portrayed in the movie Invincible!

Phillies legend Jay Johnstone checking out my pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment