Friday, July 15, 2011

Boxes A Plenty

Now that KC Bakes offers four size options for our cake pop stands, we're having to get more creative with our packaging methods.  One of our customers tipped us off that USPS has a game board box... hmmm, intriguing.

A quick Google search led me to The Postal Store, where I found the game board box, and it's measurements are perfect for shipping our Mega Stands, score! Even cooler, it's free!  I didn't want to be greedy, so I ordered 10.  No problem, right?   Well lookie what showed up on my dad's porch...



Hmm, that's weird... did they come pre-assembled?  That looks like a a big pile for just 10 boxes. Let me look at the box details...



Whoa, whoa, whoa... what does that say?



Quantity 25 per box!?!?  Woooops!!!  I guess I ordered 10 CASES!  So now we are the proud owners of not 10, not 20, but 250 boxes!!! 

Good thing they were free!

xoxo,
   Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment