Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tuesday Muse-Day

Yes, yes, today is Wednesday, but yesterday I was sidelined by a very bad migraine. I vowed never to miss a Tuesday Muse-day, so here it is, just one day late.

Winter holidays are upon us, and I'm so excited to start seeing new cake pop designs emerge.  Today's muse, Lil' Cutie Pops, has been unveiling sneak peeks at her White Christmas Collection, and its easy to see why I'm a big fan...


I'm not even sure where to begin.  What perfection, it almost looks like a toy! The level of detail is simply amazing.  His rosy cheeks, arched eyebrows and that little mustache... not to mention the cheery snowman in the background!

Here's another shot from Lil' Cutie Pops' White Christmas Collection... look at that gingerbread house!  This is one of those cake pops that is simply too pretty to eat :-)


But let's not get ahead of ourselves, there is a very important holiday coming up before Christmas, and that is Thanksgiving!  I don't know about you, but it is personally my favorite meal of all time.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing... I could eat it every day.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday as well... cooking in the hot kitchen, the windows fogging up, ahhh, I'm getting homesick & hungry just thinking about it! 

Wait a minute, where was I... ah yes, Lil' Cutie Pops :-)  Holiday charm is not lost here... it's incredible how two little dots and a curved line can give such delightlful expressions to their people pops!  The wings on the turkey, to the gold buckle on the pilgrim's hat... the beauty is in the details folks.



Make sure you "like" Lil Cutie Pops on Facebook, and check out their website too.  You never know what design will come next - and I promise, whatever it is, you won't want to miss it!  (I'm still swooning over their Halloween entry in our contest last month).

xoxo,
  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment