Friday, August 12, 2011

Long Week!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and say hello.  Things have been a little hectic around my way.  I wasn't feeling great earlier in the week, so I had to go for doctors appointments and what not, which is nothing fun to blog about.

I am looking forward to this weekend though.  I'm babysitting two of my favorite kiddos while their parents go to a wedding in Lancaster, PA - my hometown!  Too funny.  I've been sitting for these guys since Sylvia was one (now 7 - gasp!), and since Oscar (now 4) was born. I was actually lil' O's nanny for his first year. Sigh... they grow so fast!  They were in my wedding too.  I mean c'mon, it doesn't get any cuter than this...


I'm really excited to spend some quality time with them.  We'll definitely be baking, that's for sure, but I'm undecided as to what.  I was thinking of sugar cookies, but they take awhile to cool before you can decorate them, and thats a little anticlimactic for young kids.  Maybe cupcakes... hmm...

What are you up to this weekend?

xoxo,
  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment