Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tuesday Muse-Day

Hey, hi & hello blog friends :-)  I'm trying to get better at blogging on a more regular basis, but sometimes unexpected things prevent me from getting to the computer, or life just gets in the way.  But rest assured, I will always be here for Tuesday Muse-Day!

Today's inspiration comes from Amanda A., aka Cake Pop Junkie, whose post I spotted in the Cake Pops Resource and Info group on Facebook.

Check out these incredibly beautiful "gender reveal" pops that she created as a unique way for pregnant mothers to reveal the gender of their baby to family and friends:


I just keep staring at them, they are so adorable... the little bees, the dashed line to make it seem like the bees are flying around, I mean come on - that is cute!  And what a cool way to reveal what gender baby you are having!  The expressions on everyone's faces must be so fun to watch as they bite into their pops to see what color cake is inside.

Make sure you check out Amanda's other creations as well.  My dad would flip over these fishing bobber pops and that bag of 'bait' - too funny! 

Great work Amanda - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

xoxo
  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment